Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Check out Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei... for me this is The BEst Light Novel... OP MC but... ( it's better that u read it yourself ).. Check it out at baka-tsuki there is tons of Light NOvel... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:11 pm

I stopped reading at Volume 8 - Reminiscence Chapter.
I'm waiting for it to build a lot of chapters before I read again, but it seems I've waited enough already, since it's already starting translation of Volume 14.

View user profile

3 Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Actually, I found the reminiscence arc was pretty much the peak. I didn't enjoy the following arcs as much as the earlier arcs, mainly because the second year stuff seem rushed and not as in-depth as the first time around. Of course, they have their epic moments, but the first nine-school competition was cake, and the scorched halloween was icing.

View user profile

4 Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:04 am

I agree with vudoodude. The reminiscence arc kind of cool me down and it was like the wrapping of the whole thing. Although, I don't find the arc with the Stars bad, it was just weird. I mean you know you can't get more character development or growth from MC and suddenly, all the side-characters get character's development.

I'm going to wait for more translations before I keep reading.

View user profile

5 Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:02 am

Same here. I think I read to 8 maybe. Which at the time was current. And I haven't read more since. Really liked the series, but....I don't know.
I'll go back to it eventually though, along with quite a few other novels on my "I'll catch up on that later" list.

View user profile

6 Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Oh weird not much disscusion going on about a top class novel.

I can kinda understand that a lot of ppl would cool down after the novel showed most of its cards.
But knowing tatsuyas power and seeing(reading) it in action are 2 diffrent things, he also learns a thing or two along the way same for his sister.
I kinda like this novel as it does not litterly have 1 main character many novels try and fail at making good side characters with depth but Mahouka does it quite wel maybe a bit stereotype but that is why we love anime/light novels.

The only thing i kinda dislike is kiddos solving high end research that enables them to create high destructive bombs or making a nuclear reactor but then again that is what high school animes are all about kiddos doing the jobs of adults -.-

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum