Blue Silver Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me...

+2
David
billybuton
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Empty Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:57 pm

billybuton

Check out Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei... for me this is The BEst Light Novel... OP MC but... ( it's better that u read it yourself ).. Check it out at baka-tsuki there is tons of Light NOvel... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Empty Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:11 pm

David

David

I stopped reading at Volume 8 - Reminiscence Chapter.
I'm waiting for it to build a lot of chapters before I read again, but it seems I've waited enough already, since it's already starting translation of Volume 14.

3Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Empty Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:24 pm

vudoodude

Actually, I found the reminiscence arc was pretty much the peak. I didn't enjoy the following arcs as much as the earlier arcs, mainly because the second year stuff seem rushed and not as in-depth as the first time around. Of course, they have their epic moments, but the first nine-school competition was cake, and the scorched halloween was icing.

4Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Empty Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:04 am

Grenn

Grenn

I agree with vudoodude. The reminiscence arc kind of cool me down and it was like the wrapping of the whole thing. Although, I don't find the arc with the Stars bad, it was just weird. I mean you know you can't get more character development or growth from MC and suddenly, all the side-characters get character's development.

I'm going to wait for more translations before I keep reading.

5Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Empty Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:02 am

lozlo

Same here. I think I read to 8 maybe. Which at the time was current. And I haven't read more since. Really liked the series, but....I don't know.
I'll go back to it eventually though, along with quite a few other novels on my "I'll catch up on that later" list.

6Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Empty Re: Mahouka is still The BEst FOR Me... Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Shak

Oh weird not much disscusion going on about a top class novel.

I can kinda understand that a lot of ppl would cool down after the novel showed most of its cards.
But knowing tatsuyas power and seeing(reading) it in action are 2 diffrent things, he also learns a thing or two along the way same for his sister.
I kinda like this novel as it does not litterly have 1 main character many novels try and fail at making good side characters with depth but Mahouka does it quite wel maybe a bit stereotype but that is why we love anime/light novels.

The only thing i kinda dislike is kiddos solving high end research that enables them to create high destructive bombs or making a nuclear reactor but then again that is what high school animes are all about kiddos doing the jobs of adults -.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum