Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Douluo Dalu Fanfiction: Sang Lao

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Douluo Dalu Fanfiction: Sang Lao on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Sang Lao came to a more level area in the mountain side and it became harder to crawl. For a moment he looked around for any hiding spot. He found it in the form of a small cave slightly behind him. It was about two meters tall and four meters wide. Sang Lao could not see its depth. He hadn’t noticed it before due to the incline but now it was clearly visible. It was unfortunate that he would have to climb the hill again in order to reach it. Sang Lao was in no position to be thinking clearly. Had he been able to he would have realized that this was no natural cave. As it were his mind was filled with fear and a desire to live. Whether the cave contained an enemy or not was not an issue. There was an enemy outside that would definitely kill him if he did not hide. There couldn’t be a better hiding place than this against the Thunderbird. The Thunderbird was far too large to follow so as long as Sang Lao got out of reach of the Thunderbird’s claws it was possible to survive. Sang Lao crawled slowly to the cave entrance and pulled himself inside. After crawling another ten meters Sang Lao finally collapsed. He hadn’t reached the end of the cave by any means but he was incapable of going farther. He had sapped all his strength and had been fighting to remain conscious and now that his mind could relax even for a second he fell into unconsciousness. Sang Lao never even considered that there might be something in the cave with him.

This is only a teaser of my actual writing. I am an author and I have decided to start a fan fiction of Douluo Dalu. I didn't really want to start this since I much prefer to create my own worlds but I had a really good idea after reading Douluo Dalu and couldn't help but write about it.

First of all I would like all of you give me your thoughts and at worst tear it apart and tell me how inaccurate it is. I tried to remain as close to the original cannon as possible but some things I can’t help. First of all there are things that only the author would know and I have only assumed things. Also there are things that I took liberties with but the situation I put the protagonist in is very different from anything we see in the original novel. I am only writing this for fun and possibly to give us Douluo Dalu addicts something to slate the lust while the translators are working.

Well anyway I have published it on a free reader website. If you are interested please go to http://www.booksie.com/fan_fiction/novel/lw_greenwood/douluo-dalo-fanfiction:-sang-lao/chapter/1

I have some other stuff on this sight. Again if you are interested check it out. It is free so if you have the time it might be worth it.

View user profile

2 Re: Douluo Dalu Fanfiction: Sang Lao on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Well I have decided not to continue this fan fiction. The reason is because I learned some new things in the cannon that ruin the story I came up with. mostly the fact that hundred thousand year spirits only live a thousand years. I could altered the story and make it work but I feel that it isn't worth it. I have other stories that I am working on and they take up a lot of my time. anyway since I have decided to quite I would like this thread deleted if that is possible. I looked for a way to do it myself but don't know how. anyway thanks to anyone who might have taken interest.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum