Blue Silver Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You want to see next

+3
Bagelson
imyvis
TheVampirate
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Do You want to see next Empty What Do You want to see next Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:59 pm

TheVampirate

Admin

As the 37.2 discussion has gotten a bit too off topic (A large part in thanks to me) I decided to open up a new topic.

As for me I want to see them go back to the arena. Tang San hasn't really had a good fight against a spirit master around his level since Dai and even then he was kind of out matched. now that he is at the bottom of his bracket I think the 1v1 and 2v2 fight might be a little more interesting than the hammer bro's which Tang almost single handedly won.

https://blue-silver.rpg-board.net

2What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:04 pm

imyvis

imyvis

I Just copied my text from ch37 post:

i know. But i wanna see him wiping the floor with a 40+ guy xD Imagine Tang paralyzing that guy, taking him with his gras at the ankles and just smashing him from one side of the arena to the other What a Face Or something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9izkSVCXbjU This is german language, but should give a general gist of it ^^

3What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Bagelson

Bagelson
Admin

I still want to see some characters from way back being shocked at how far Tang San has come for a trash spirit user. Imagine Su Yuntao's reaction when all he had to say was "it's a pity" before. And we still never learned how that Spirit Master groupie old Jack reacted to Tang San being a Spirit Master.

4What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 pm

TheVampirate

Admin

Bagelson wrote:I still want to see some characters from way back being shocked at how far Tang San has come for a trash spirit user. Imagine Su Yuntao's reaction when all he had to say was "it's a pity" before. And we still never learned how that Spirit Master groupie old Jack reacted to Tang San being a Spirit Master.
I'd love to see that wolf meet Tang San in the arena, he kinda was an ass both times we saw him. I hope we see Ol' Jack again but i have a feeling there wont be summer vacation at Shrek academy so it'll be a while if we do.

5What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:07 pm

volendar

volendar

TheVampirate wrote:As the 37.2 discussion has gotten a bit too off topic (A large part in thanks to me) I decided to open up a new topic.

As for me I want to see them go back to the arena. Tang San hasn't really had a good fight against a spirit master around his level since Dai and even then he was kind of out matched. now that he is at the bottom of his bracket I think the 1v1 and 2v2 fight might be a little more interesting than the hammer bro's which Tang almost single handedly won.

Volendar: sooner or later they are going back to the Colosseum. naturally Tang San is currently excessively skilled, but now hes fighting people who are much stronger than him, (38-39) while he just crossed 30, is he gonna have to battle for his life? or breeze through like he has been?... you can see what a rock paper scissors the spirit world can be, Fatty beats Tang Sans spirit, who trumps Zhu Zhuqing etc. and yes tang might be able to beat fatty, but it would be a real uphill climb. perhaps the author will throw a few spirits that are the bane of Little Third to really flesh out Tang Sans combat experience.

6What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:21 pm

volendar

volendar

just looked at the titles of the chapters in this volume. they don't leave much to speculation, except maybe "iron" blacksmith. hidden weapon production setup?

7What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 am

Queserasera

A return to the arena with all seven of them in a team battle. I want to see them establish themselves as the seven devils to the public. With how young they are and how cohesive they've become from fighting in the forest, I want to see how they do against other spirit masters.

8What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:21 am

Bagelson

Bagelson
Admin

A collective arena bout sounds pretty inevitable.

9What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Hendzu

Bagelson wrote:A collective arena bout sounds pretty inevitable.

But only in the future. As Mumbai is in his upper 30's it's possible for him to get to his 40's before all of them reach 30's. Since the fights are grouped by the amount of spirit rings everyone has to have the same amount.

10What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:39 pm

TheVampirate

Admin

Hendzu wrote:
Bagelson wrote:A collective arena bout sounds pretty inevitable.

But only in the future. As Mumbai is in his upper 30's it's possible for him to get to his 40's before all of them reach 30's. Since the fights are grouped by the amount of spirit rings everyone has to have the same amount.

Maybe, Ma is pretty far behind it'd be a while before he catches up. Zhu might make 30 by around 14. As I said in another topic, Ning can pretty much even out the team battles, with her boost it would put Dai way above 40 in terms of spirit power and probably put Tang close. This volume looks like its going to be more talking and training. Tang actually has a long way to go, he can barely use his other spirit and just putting away his spider legs uses a third of his total energy. Tang's lucky that blue-silver grass doesn't have much drain on his spirit energy otherwise he'd either win in seconds or lose immediately after if his first attack failed to win it for him.

11What Do You want to see next Empty Re: What Do You want to see next Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Inbetweenaction

I want him to use his legs in the smithy, training multitasking and using his spirit bones with finesse, while increasing his work output.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum