Blue Silver Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Silver Translations

Forum for douluo dalu discussion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tang San's 4th Spirit ring + level (if you haven't read upto chapter 89 this post contains spoilers).

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Emadish

2nd warning: I don't know how to hide the text with spoiler alert so be sure to have read atleast upto chapter 89 if you don't want spoilers Smile

Ok so here's my problem
Tang San exceeded the limit for absorbin a spirit beast by about 5000
and just before absorbing the soul ring he drained a 6000 year demon faced spider which evolved his spider legs.
After all that can someone please tell me how the heck Tang San is at the 41st level ? shoulden't he get at least to 42nd? it makes no sense to me, especially if you compare it to the boost after getting his 3rd spirit ring from the 2000 something demon faced spider.

Kou

I think it because he got carry over exp. let say it 3000xp to be lvl 30 but he have like 12000/3000. I forgot in 1 of the chatper it does explain that each 10 lvl is a cap until u get a spirit ring then the extra xp will apply after u get the ring. I guessing most of the xp iss from he killing the spider who is 2000 year old.

Emadish

Kou wrote:I think it because he got carry over exp. let say it 3000xp to be lvl 30 but he have like 12000/3000. I forgot in 1 of the chatper it does explain that each 10 lvl is a cap until u get a spirit ring then the extra xp will apply after u get the ring. I guessing most of the xp iss from he killing the spider who is 2000 year old.

A sound theory but then again he killed not only a 10k+ spider but also the 6k demon faced spider he absorbed.. I think it's just one of the things we can't truly answer.. it still bothers me though Smile

Sleepy

Kou wrote:I think it because he got carry over exp. let say it 3000xp to be lvl 30 but he have like 12000/3000. I forgot in 1 of the chatper it does explain that each 10 lvl is a cap until u get a spirit ring then the extra xp will apply after u get the ring. I guessing most of the xp iss from he killing the spider who is 2000 year old.

Actually this is correct. In grandmaster's Theory, this is possible.

If you notice Shrek Devils did not reach 40th rank at same time, Grandmaster ask them to wait until most of them is 40th so they could go hunt together.

He proposed this theory before Grandmaster and MuBai get their new ring.

-----

About the 10K ring.

1. Tang San did not absorb 6000 ring from the Man faced Spider. The spirit bone may evolved by simply absorbing the life out of the same species. Upside of Absorb skill.
2. Level of resentment. Absorption get harder if the depends on how high the grudge the Spirit beast holds with its death. Upside is More dangerous- higher chance of getting Spirit bone.
3. Tyrannical level. Demon Pit Spider is not as tyrannical as Man faced Spider, therefore 10k Demon pit is easier to absorb than the 6k man face.
4. Three-layered of barrier. 1st is the Ice And Fire Yin Yang Well, 2nd is evolved-eight Spider lance and lastly Ice and Fire Alchemical Body.
5. Purple Demon Eyes, Tang San used this skill to avoid the pressure from the Spirit Shock that being release by a high level Spirit beast.

Sorry I cant provide the proper example it would be a spoiler~ cat
I want to give a detailed proper example but it on Douluo Dalu 2, DD1 didn't offer explanation about monster world.

dezzter

Sleepy wrote:

About the 10K ring.

1. Tang San did not absorb 6000 ring from the Man faced Spider. The spirit bone may evolved by simply absorbing the life out of the same species. Upside of Absorb skill.
2. Level of resentment. Absorption get harder if the depends on how high the grudge the Spirit beast holds with its death. Upside is More dangerous- higher chance of getting Spirit bone.
3. Tyrannical level. Demon Pit Spider is not as tyrannical as Man faced Spider, therefore 10k Demon pit is easier to absorb than the 6k man face.

No everyone thought the 6k spider would be easier for him because of the fundamental difference between a 10k ring and a 1k ring. It's like the difference between passing over a bottleneck not even counting in the bonus from the extra ring.

Sleepy

dezzter wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

About the 10K ring.

No everyone thought the 6k spider would be easier for him because of the fundamental difference between a 10k ring and a 1k ring. It's like the difference between passing over a bottleneck not even counting in the bonus from the extra ring.

Nope~ 10k Demon Pit Spider is easier to absorb than the 6k Man Faced Demon Spider;
"The way Grandmaster saw it, the reason Tang San chose the Pit Demon Spider was no doubt because it wasn’t as ruthless as the Man Faced Demon Spider, and its spirit ring would be easier to absorb."

The reason why they want Tang San to take the Man-Faced Demon Spider is;
Grandmaster: "I’m certain that even though it’s a ten thousand year level, the advantages to you are in no way greater than the Man Faced Demon Spider. Don’t forget, you have a unique External Spirit Bone. Strengthening it is even more important that strengthening your Blue Silver Grass."

supernee

It just shows how much energy it takes to go up one level the higher level you get. Dau mubai only went up 4 levels after taking an immortal treasure, he even states that it was amazing he was able two get to level 43 after getting his fourth spirit ring because the difference between each level was so huge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum